I have extremely sensitive skin prone to sunburns even with only a few minutes out in the sun and my husband has suffered from an allergic skin until he crossed his 20s. It is only natural then that I fret over my children’s skin and its proper care. When I received the Aveeno Baby Lotion as a sample for a product review, I first used it on my hands for at least a week. Once I was satisfied with no allergic reactions or rashes on my skin, I started using it on my children.
Aveeno Baby Lotion is a product of the Johnson & Johnson, USA and has a long-standing reputation of a trusted babycare products’ brand. Aveeno Baby Products have been Pediatrician Recommended in the American continent for over 60 years.
Aveeno Baby Lotion – Product Overview & Review
- The product comes in a ‘push and extract’ tube with a flap and lock cap. This product passed the first impression test the moment I laid my eyes on it.
- You will be genuinely impressed by the product description because it is Fragrance-Free, Paraben-Free, and Phthalate Free. For the uninitiated, it simply means that it is free from preservatives that artificially increase the longevity of a product.
- This 8 oz (227grams) pack is priced at Rs 800/- which according to me is definitely on the expensive side of the price scale when compared to other baby care products.
- The lotion when used spreads easily on the skin and you can feel the difference in your skin almost immediately. Given its creamy soft texture, a little amount on your fingers and you can spread it across a large skin surface. If used judiciously twice a day this 8 oz pack will last you up to a month.
If you are ready to shell out some extra bucks for a quality product, then do give Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion a try. It is good for keeping your skin moisturized. Natural Colloidal Oatmeal locks in moisture and helps avoid the skin from getting scaly. I am currently using this product and vouch for its claim of being Fragrance-free, thus I am inclined to believe its other claims of being free from harmful chemicals too.
Buy this product here and use the coupon code – AVEENOBABYMJ to get an extra Rs. 100/- off
- When using a moisturizer, first dab the skin wet, or if your baby has just had a bath then just pat the skin dry very lightly with the towel. Apply the moisturising lotion on your baby’s skin by spreading it gently before the skin gets completely dry. This helps lock in the moisture in the skin.
- Always avoid using a new product directly on your baby’s face. Use it on other body areas for at least a week and only if it has no allergic reaction, continue the use to include the face.
‘I am taking My Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter‘ #MyFriendAlexa