My Books

BlogChatter Projects 2018 – Book Launch

Book Launch

At NaNoWriMo they say that if you write 50000 words during the month of November (that’s when NaNoWriMo runs the campaign), you are creating 3 hours worth of a reader’s entertainment. With that knowledge I jumped into the challenge, signing myself up just 3 days ahead of when NaNoWriMo kick started in November 2017. The result was that at the end of the month I had a complete story on which I worked through another 6 months, before deciding to publish my work. It helped that I had a published author to my acquaintance and he helped me understand or rather convince myself, about why I should take this plunge. And exactly 12 months later, I stand waiting for my book launch on 21st November, on the verge of holding a printed copy of my labor and hard work of last 12 months.

Book Launch! Here’s presenting to you my first ever paperback

BlogChatter Projects 2018

At their college farewell party, Varnika publicly rejects Sushant’s candid proposal in the most disrespectful way imaginable, leaving everyone including her cool gang of cousins bemused. Varnika has her reasons for doing this to her best friend.

What are her reasons for making this upsetting choice? Did her mother’s move to Mumbai in Varnika’s formative years have a bearing on her? Or is it something more? What is she planning to do at the NGO for eunuchs? Will she succeed in her chosen career? Will she overcome her inhibitions before it is too late?

This is Varnika’s journey, as she overcomes her personal reservations and faces professional challenges, all the while contemplating her decision to lock her heart away.

Click Here To Pre-Order The Book at 20% Discount at just Rs. 199/-

BlogChatter Projects 2018

Book Launch

Click Here To Pre-Order The Book at 20% Discount at just Rs. 199/-

Click here to Pre-Order The Book on Amazon

As I write about this new book launch, I reflect on all that goes into writing a book. When I reflect on my journey of writing this book, I reminisce how the writing process took me on a memory ride of real life instances that played muse to various sub-plots in ‘Because I Promised…’.  That wherever I turned and whatever I saw, my mind processed it and wondered how a particular action or item connected to my characters. 2018 is the year when I have read my favourite genre (Chick Flicks / Romance/ Drama) to an extent of getting nauseated.  That was just to remain in the groove and keep my brain cells working through the changes that my editor kept throwing at me.

With BlogChatter Projects 2018, I am going to dedicate my blog posts to my new book launch, to my muses, community and  the book itself. The four posts that will come to you every Wednesday, will give you an opportunity to get a peek-a-boo into what are the emotions, incidents and inspirations for this work of mine that will remain close to me forever.

Here’s what you will read in my subsequent posts –

Know These 5 Characters from ‘Because I Promised’

5 Excerpts from ‘Because I Promised’ that were most difficult for me to write

5 Songs I want to Dedicate to ‘Because I Promised’

A Dramatic Reading from ‘Because I Promised’

Subscribe to never miss out any updates about the book launch of ‘Because I Promised… to lock my heart away’

Click Here To Pre-Order The Book at 20% Discount at just Rs. 199/-

Click here to Pre-Order The Book on Amazon

Read about my tryst with BlogChatter Projects 2017 here

Latha November 13, 2018 at 7:25 pm

Congratulations on your book completion and pending launch.

Surbhi Prapanna November 13, 2018 at 11:36 pm

Wow many many congrats anypriya. your journey is really inspiring and I am hoping to follow in your footsteps in future. the story plot of the book sounds really interesting to me, and I am really excited to know more about it. all the best for blogchatter projects and grand success of your book. keep rocking, keep inspiring!

Debbie D. November 14, 2018 at 10:31 pm

Congratulations on the publication of your book! What a fabulous journey you are embarking on.

writenlive November 14, 2018 at 10:46 pm

Lots of congratulations to you Anupriya, for your book.

Hundreds and thousands of writers attempt the NaNoWriMo every year but only a very small percentage of the ones who finish, go on to publish their books.
Kudos on going through the very challenging process of editing and rewriting.
Your next few posts are certainly going to be very interesting. Looking forward to knowing more about your book.

May your book meet astounding success!

Ramya Abhinand November 15, 2018 at 11:48 am

Surely your book too is yourbaby now :)) I can totally understand the awesome feeling of holding the book you have written in print. Wishing you the best of luck with your new book Anupriya, and hoping to see more books and stories churned out in the future:))

Nidhi Garg November 15, 2018 at 7:10 pm

superb dear!!! big congrats for your book. excited to buy it.

Vidya Sury November 15, 2018 at 10:49 pm

Congratulations, Anupriya! Well done! Not everyone is amazing enough to write, finetune and publish a book in a year. All the very best to you! How is your next book progressing this November?

Shalzmojo November 17, 2018 at 7:36 am

You are the first author I know who made a book out of her NANOWRI – congratulations!! This is huge and I cant wait to read your book either.

All the best with its launch and here’s wishing it soars high up on the book lists everywhere!

Priya November 17, 2018 at 9:38 am

Congratulations, Anupriya!
Wish you all the success. Waiting to read your book.

Know The Characters - Because I Promised - New Book Blog Tour November 19, 2018 at 12:01 am

[…] To read more about the book Click here […]

Sitharaam Jayakumar November 19, 2018 at 4:41 pm

Best of luck with the book launch Anupriya

Aparajita Bhattacharya November 28, 2018 at 10:36 am

Many congrats on the success Anupriya, cheers to Moms! All the best for the launch.